Support Your Community
Already working in your community as a faith-based leader or institution, a community organizer or non-profit? It’s not news to you that people are hurting and could use support, caregivers likely chief among them. With so many needs, spending time and resources with laser-like precision matters - a lot.
ARCHANGELS partners with you using the Caregiver Intensity Index(TM) to hear directly from caregivers where they most need trusted support.
To learn more about how we can help you do the MOST good, click below to connect for more information.
And because chances are you’re a caregiver too - put on your own oxygen mask first, and click here to get your Intensity Score.
Build Your Community
You’ve seen the data and read caregiver stories. Maybe you’re a caregiver yourself or know someone who is. You know caregivers are AWESOME and that the realities of caregiving can be really hard. If you’re asking yourself, “how can I help” - this is for you.
The ARCHANGELS Ambassadors program is all about building a network of caregiver support in your circle of influence.
Here's how you can help:
- Take the Caregiver Intensity Index (CII) and register
- Follow ARCHANGELS and ARCHANGELS Work on your social channels
- Like, comment, and share posts to celebrate and support caregivers
- Share the CII on your social channels - we'll give you a custom link.
And so everyone will know you are one of the ARCHANGELS 'cool kids,' we'll provide you with a LinkedIn Volunteer Badge, a social sharing kit, and vinyl stickers (stickers are still cool - right?)
Join our Community
We are building our own community of Archangels because there is power in numbers, and together will we change the culture around caregiving. Here’s how you can join us and spread the word:
- Use the ARCHANGELS Work badge and get others add their caregiver role to their work experience
- Find out your Intensity Score and get others to find out their score
- Assume everyone you meet is caregiving in some way
- Become an activist for Archangels - seeing and celebrating the work almost all of us are doing, caring for a loved one
We can hear The Angels singing already.