Being a caregiver for someone you love is a great honor. It’s also a lot of work.
Here are ways to connect with resources where you live…
The Department of Human Services
1 (503) 945-5600
Family Caregiver Support
The Aging & Disability Resource Connection
Specialists are available 24/7 to help with:
· supplemental food and nutrition programs
· shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
· emergency information and disaster relief
· employment and education opportunities
· services for veterans
· health care, vaccination and health epidemic information
· addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
· re-entry help for ex-offenders
· support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
· a safe, confidential way out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse
Thank you for visiting ARCHANGELS!
We wish you the best in your caregiving journey. Please come back again soon.