Being a caregiver for someone you love is a great honor..
It’s also a lot of work..
Here are ways to connect with resources where you live…
Call toll free: 844-847-4944
to connect with someone about your caregiving questions and needs.
Specialists are available 24/7 to help with:
· supplemental food and nutrition programs
· shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
· emergency information and disaster relief
· employment and education opportunities
· services for veterans
· health care, vaccination and health epidemic information
· addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
· re-entry help for ex-offenders
· support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
· a safe, confidential way out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse
The Department of Elder Affairs
1 (800) 963-5337
The Department of Elder Affairs has resources across a wide variety of topics, from housing and transportation to food and in-home care.
Florida Department of Children and Families
Resources for all Floridians under age 65.
The Rapid Resource Directory for Seniors
AGED, Inc. is a non-profit trust company that assists seniors and/or disabled individuals qualify for benefits, reduce medication costs, and preserve income and/or assets.
By taking your income and/or assets, and placing them into a Special Needs Pooled Trust, they are no longer counted as qualifiers for Medicaid and other govt. benefits. Essentially it is a legal way to shield your income and/or assets, allowing you to qualify for the benefits you need, and helping you to see a reduction in healthcare and living expenses.
Thank you for visiting ARCHANGELS!
We wish you the best in your caregiving journey. Please come back again soon.