Being a caregiver for someone you love is a great honor. It’s also a lot of work.
Here are ways to connect with resources where you live…
Call toll free: 1 (844) 847-4944
The ARCHANGELS phone line will help connect you with someone about your caregiving questions and needs.
The Department of Elder Affairs
1 (800) 963-5337
The Department of Elder Affairs has resources across a wide variety of topics, from housing and transportation to food and in-home care.
Specialists are available 24/7 to help with:
· supplemental food and nutrition programs
· shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
· emergency information and disaster relief
· employment and education opportunities
· services for veterans
· health care, vaccination and health epidemic information
· addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
· re-entry help for ex-offenders
· support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
· a safe, confidential way out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse
Florida Department of Children and Families
1 (866) 762-2237
Resources for all Floridians under age 65.
Thank you for visiting ARCHANGELS!
We wish you the best in your caregiving journey. Please come back again soon.